360℃ OF COMFORT
The Nike Air Max Tailwind 8 Print Men's Running Shoe is made with an engineered mesh upper and full-length, segmented Max Air units for lightweight breathability and soft, cushioned comfort. Flywire cables offer an adaptive, dynamic fit, and flex grooves underfoot deliver natural range of motion.
- Innersleeve construction provides seam-free comfort
- Flywire technology locks down the midfoot
- Engineered mesh ventilates your forefoot while still supporting your midfoot
- Full-length cushlon midsole offers soft yet responsive impact protection
- Air-Sole units surrounded by foam deliver a soft, comfortable ride
- Rubber outsole with deep flex grooves for durability and natural range of motion
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.